It's all about the teeth....

I think February has become our "Tooth" month.

I've been so sparse in posting for a few reasons. One, is honestly that I've been READING so many great blogs during my limited me time by the time I wander back to my dashboard to write my own someone somewhere is desperate for my attention STAT.

The other is teeth.
First, mine were KILLING me. My wisdom teeth are trying to stage a mutiny in my mouth. YIKES! For almost 10 days I was like the walking dead. We don't have the spare cash to get them pulled just yet, so with a lot of home remedies and tons of good old fashioned prayer they are doing better.

Then, Tiny girl decided she would cut her eye teeth. Hahaha she looked like a little vampire. It gave me fond memories back toBig as a baby because not only does she look SO much like him, but he also got his eye teeth before the top middles (actually he got his fangs before ANY other teeth). If that wasn't enough crankiness for you she has now added the top middles. So her tooth count is up to 6....where is the time going?

Finally Big and Little went to the dentist. See I really wanted to type the big bad dentist, BUT alas our dentist is a total doll. She's so great I just wanna squeeze her. Big got cleaned, and sealed. Turns out what we thought was a cheese-it stain, is a bruised tooth. Go figure. So unless we are loaded someday he's stuck with it. She said it was a cause of tooth trauma when he still had his baby teeth. I'm guessing it can be linked back to this. No cavities though, so minus the referral to an orthodontist (braces are in his future I'm afraid), and the stain it was a good visit. As for Little she did awesome. She loves being like her kuya...but we already knew that didn't we?

See what I mean? It's all about the teeth.

I really do have some fun posts I've been meaning to get to, so hopefully that will happen soon. Tonight I have a surprise "extra" post planned, so I'll see you then!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Des Gotta love the teething! That is great about the Dentist...they can be wonderful. I am afraid we are going to miss you tomorrow, I am sick sick sick, which really bums me out. It is the never ending story of illness!

Jenn ~N~ Jae said...

Wow I can't believe that Tiny's (I liked how you changed that by the way) teeth is coming out. Time is really flying. Hopefully by the time I see you Tiny won't have all of her teeth yet. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin