Who Me????

...Here it is for the world. I'm going to be a Home Educator...gasp.... yes that's right we are going to start homeschooling for the 2009-10 school year.

If you are shocked, so am I. I'm completely amazed- at my change of heart, by Gods works, all of it.. So amazed in fact-


drum roll please..... brrrrrrrrrrrrummmmmmp.....


I'm starting a blog about it! Who didn't see that coming???? Me and my many specialized blogs. Honestly though they help me sort out my many cluttered thoughts. So if you haven't already sneaked over there check out my newest bloggy baby Rough Draft. Visit and help me learn more about this process, or just support my efforts to do what is very best for my children.... or whatever. See you there!

Hugs!

2 comments:

Maritez said...

Yay for confirmation! I'm excited for you and for your family, what a big decision and how neat how you guys came to it. AND, I did check out the new blog...LOVE the layout, I think you need to come over and work with me on a makeover for mine :)

wedogmomma said...

Ah!
You multiple blog inspiring momma you!
I'm blessed to be walking the journey beside ya!
And how fun to have one particular place to chronicle it all! Rough draft here I come!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin