Flashback Friday!
Only 2 more weeks until Little is 2...can you believe it?
This weeks Flashback of her is short,
(2.5 months If her top got any smaller her baby boobies would be showing)sweet,
sassy,
and FABULOUS!!!
Just like she's ALWAYS been.
...my happy thought today is from Dr. Seuss:
Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.
Friday, February 20, 2009
|
Labels:
Flashback Fridays,
Little
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love her. She makes me smile big! :)
Wow...I can't believe she's almost 2. Talk about time flying by so fast...I miss you guys!
I know this is hella late but I am trying to catch up on all your blogs. Which I love reading. But dang she is 2 now. I still remember when she was a baby. I miss you all so much.
Post a Comment