Flashback Friday!
This week I've been feeling yucky....so when I went to decide what to flashback to these photo's of Little caught my eye. They are some of my very favorites, yet.......Isn't that just about the saddest pleading face you have ever seen? Even now, when she gets sad those lips pooke out, and those 'Pearce' eyebrows furrow....
I don't long for her teary eyed, anxiety driven days to return. I adore the sassy independent toddler she's become; and yet knowing she will never depend solely on me like that magical first year of life makes my eyebrows furrow, and eyes water just the same.
Friday, February 13, 2009
|
Labels:
Flashback Fridays,
Little
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my, those tears totally remind me of Jonah...the big dollops of tears running down their little precious faces....I completely understand what you are saying. I longed for more indepedence for Jonah, but I still cherish the times he just wants to be with me...they are slowly (but surely) lessening... :(
Ohhh she's so sweet! This is a great post...very well written. You make me want to go snuggle my little guy before he stops needing me so much too!
Post a Comment