Proof of Life
I mentioned before that we've been busy refocusing and living more in the moment.
But,
I only think it's fair to offer up a few wonderful moments from the kids... think of them as proof of life.
Little turned 2...I know you all know that but I never did a post about the actual day.
Big took her to get her very own Build a Bear....if you know about Cooley, you know it's a BIG deal.
Tiny is smiling
Big is tree climbing
I really don't have a clue here, but it made me laugh
Tiny loves swinging
Little has not yet decided if it's better to be under or over dressed
Sibling love is lingering
Artists are budding
children are being themselves

Parks are being FULLY explored and enjoyed

Challenges are being tackled
*please note the pink cowboy boot paired with the purple snow boot
Eggs were dyed.
Our Saviors gift was celebrated.
and so so so so so so much more. Here is proof that life is good, when it's lived moment by moment.
But,
I only think it's fair to offer up a few wonderful moments from the kids... think of them as proof of life.
Little turned 2...I know you all know that but I never did a post about the actual day.
Big took her to get her very own Build a Bear....if you know about Cooley, you know it's a BIG deal.
Big is tree climbing
Artists are budding
Our Saviors gift was celebrated.and so so so so so so much more. Here is proof that life is good, when it's lived moment by moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cute post. I so enjoyed the pictures. You have captured some great moments. Thanks for sharing!
Photo journalling at it's most glorious...
gorgeous subjects..beautiful memories....and SO much love surrounding each pic!
Glad to peek in on your life!
Post a Comment