Where do I begin?????
Hello Dear Ones!!!!
I'm so sorry I've been missing for weeks now. As I stated before December was jammed packed with so much wonderfulness that I have yet to blog it with justice....but time rolls on non the less so the best I can do is offer a short bloggy land HELLO. I just realized this very moment that the thought of summing up the last few weeks is so thoroughly overwhelming to me right now that I will save December's highlights for future "Flashback Fridays". Oh, yes I do like that idea.
So starting a fresh with 2009.
We always spend NYE with Jay's cousins. I am so utterly blessed to have built AMAZING relationships with all of them. Those five women are my rocks, and sounding boards. It's just really good fun for everyone. This year Thrieza got all the girls matching jammies, and of course we had to try and snap a picture. As always we ALL had a great time hanging out. It was fun, fun fun!
2009 holds so much promise. I love the feel of a New Year. It's like warm high-thread count new sheets...just perfect and cozy. I have a feeling that 2009 will be an amazing year for our family. I will post about all that on my personal faith blog sometime this week though.
To welcome 2009 and wavy goodbye to Christmas break we went to the zoo as a family on Sunday. But I will post about that when the hubby brings home the pictures tomorrow.
Big's body decided it wasn't done taking a break though because he came home from school on Monday with pink eye (ouch). So we are laying low this week. If you could would you lift our family's health up in prayers. We got sick a lot in 2008 and I'm hoping that 2009 will be better in that respect too.
So now here we are as up to date as we are going to be I suppose. Hopefully next week everyone will be well and we'll be back on track, and enjoying the daily routine.

4 comments:
ouch. Nikka got pink eye too! I hope AJ is feeling better! See you soon!
ah, there has been a void dahling...a HUGE void...
welcome back and BOY are those cousins adorable! What blessings and handfuls are in store for you family :D
and yes, praying for your health!
such a cute picture of the girls! :)
I love the pics of the girls. Thrieza is so thoughtful. I hope AJ gets better soon. Happy New Year Love!!!
Post a Comment