A Clue, A Clue!!!!!!
....yes I said clue, not zoo. I will have to post about that tomorrow I guess.
So anyone who has ever known a 2yr old will be able to appreciate this Little moment we had today.
I was washing the dishes and musing how as a mommy I should come to appreciate my chores as part of my personal time when Miss. Little comes barreling down the hallway at top speed full of enthusiasm. She is talking (or yelling) about something in toddlernese that I can't quite make out. Well this kind of excitement require further investigation, so I turn around and see her clinging to a build-a-bear bat like it is manna from heaven, and gabbing excitedly. Still lost she hands it to me and I see this.
Now, I get it " A Clue?" I say. Her bounce of joy and smile says it all. I got it right. Little found herself a Blues Clue. In the life of a almost two year old there isn't much sweeter then your very own clue. She clung to it all day, every now and then inspecting it to make sure the paw print was still there- then mubbling "Little's luslu(blues) clue" and smiling.

6 comments:
You know BLUE?!?!
that's better than a visit from Santa, or the tooth fairy!
Though I preferred Steve over Joe...but that's another story.
YAY Abby :D
TOO cute!
LOL! How smart is she? :)
Hilarious! I knew exactly what she was talking about! What a sweetheart! :)
I can't get enough of Abby stories. This one is too cute.
Desiree, you should set up a BLUE CLUES scavenger hunt! I WILL HELP!
Post a Comment