Where in the world is Desiree ?

...LOL... you do all remember that show 'Where in the world is Carmen San Diego' right?.......anyways....

Man have we been busy! I can't even remember what we've done that I need to post about, jeez! But I will say that we've been the best kind of busy. We've spent time with so many people who are near and dear to us. I wish every season inspired people to open their lives to one another like Christmas does. So often we get caught up in doing life we forget to live it and fill it with all those we love. We loose contact, often forgetting to slow down and enjoy each other, and the blessings get lost in the hustle and bustle of it all. Well at least I know I'm guilty of that from time to time. I think that's why I've enjoyed the last few weeks so much. Instead of the normal holiday rush-Abby got sick and I was forced to slow it down, and realign my priorities. In the end I got everything done, and wrapped just the same. I just managed to keep my head on straight this year- eyes ever focused on the true meaning of this season... our sweet Savior.

Here is a super quick list of what's been going on in the land of the Vibats. Partially for you, mostly so I can remember what I want to blog about before I forget.

Little sang at CBS
We did Cookies with Nina.
Went on an few amazing light searches.
Went to/hosted a few fun parties
Jay and Big went to LHS
Little became an fashionable Iron Chef
Tiny and Faithy love

.....oh I'm sure there is more, looks like I'll be a busy blogger this week hu? .....busy, busy, busy.......but blessed, blessed, surely blessed.

2 comments:

Jenn ~N~ Jae said...

I agree with you my dear. The best thing about the holiday season is spending time with people you hold dear to you. I wish I could have spent some time with you, Ro and the rest of the girls because all of you do have a special place in my heart. I want to also thank you for that last comment on my last blog. Love you girl and I am glad you had a great Christmas.

Lee said...

I was wondering if you were gonna have time to blog. I didn't for awhile and I had to recap quite a bit on the last blog. But good summary! (Not like I didn't know that stuff) We are blessed! Isn't it an exciting time!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin