yours or mine?....YOURS PLEASE!!!!
Lately we've been having a HUGE problem with Little staying in her bed at night. I don't think I'd mind so much if she would just crawl into our bed, cuddle up, and go to sleep. I know that they grow fast enough that one day she won't want to be with us all the time. BUT it is Little we are talking about. She never just cuddles up and sleeps. She fusses with us, wiggles and plays and totally disturbs our sleep. I have no idea how she has the energy she does all day with the little sleep she seems to get.
Last night was awful ( and not in the full of awe sense of the word Joan) I mean truly dreadful. I hardly got any sleep....yuck... I feel so icky and grouchy today. So tonight (even if it takes all night) I'm laying the smack down. She has to stay in her own bed until at least 6:30. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm not looking forward to the process. Can you do me a small favor, before you lay down your head this evening could you whisper a little prayer for me?
Thursday, December 04, 2008
|
Labels:
Little
|

2 comments:
That was me when I was a kid. I used to do that to my mom and dad and to Jay too. Sorry...that may have come from me. I'll pray for you and Abby...
aww my abby... i will keep it in my prayers.
Post a Comment