Wonderful Surprises....

Today was full of wonderful surprises and it's not even my birthday yet!


For starters, Little NEVER even tried to get into our bed until 6:45 this morning. It was fabulous! I woke up at 6;30 feeling refreshed for the first time in a long time. Hopefully the sweet dreams just keep on coming.

I also caught this picture of her and her new big girl bangs today. She just got them cut yesterday. Jay was so sad. He says she looks too big now. I just like seeing her face, but you all already know I'm a sucker for my babies faces.

Then tonight as I was getting ready to go to the Katina's concert at my church my hubby announced he would be joining me. Jay went to church with me!!!! I was so tickled about that that the music could have been awful and I wouldn't have cared. Score for me though because it was great! So uplifting, and up beat. Leah and Rowen joined us and we all got to sing and dance, and praise our maker. I loved it!

Just when I thought my birthday eve was over and couldn't get any better.. ..it did!

Right after we got home (and I mean we just walked in the garage 5 minutes before) our doorbell rings. We weren't expecting visitors....Jay opened the door (he said he was confused, so tell you sorry if he seemed weird LOL) and there was Nikki! My sweet friend brought me these birthday balloons and a card from her and Maritez. I was overwhelmed with joy. This simple act of birthday cheer and friendship made me feel so loved. So from the bottom of my mushy heart "THANKS LADIES!" and Nikki, nice call on the three balloons! You averted a near catastrophe by your sly planning. Not more then 2 seconds after the door closed they were already dividing and conquering...LOL....

...I love wonderfully surprising moments! What a great day and it's not even my birthday yet. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Nikki said you were in complete shock when she dropped off the balloons....LOVE it! I'm wishing you the happiest of birthdays...may you & your family have a great day decorating and getting into the Christmas spirit!

P.S. I'm SO happy to hear that your hubby accompanied you to the concert...I'm praying that he becomes a "regular" by your side at church...that's an issue VERY near & dear to my own heart :D

Hugs :)

Joan said...

Yay for the concert "date" and yay for the balloons ... and super YAY for your birthday! Hope you can join me for another birthday treat tomorrow evening! :)

wedogmomma said...

Sounds like an all around FABULOUS day!
Glad to be just a teeny part of it :D
I LOVE me SOME surprises!!
Tell Jay no problem on the craziness of it all.....you caught my hubby off guard running to the car.....he accidentally hit the lock button on the door instead of rolling down the window and he wondered if YOU were offended! HA! How's that for funny moments all around :D

Love you lady....and I'm sure your actual day got EVEN better!

Jenn ~N~ Jae said...

Hey my dear I just want to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday! I am glad that your birthday was full of surprises and that you were happy. You deserve it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin