Studio Grow Anyone???
My friend Heidi (THANKS HEIDI) sent me a link I want to share with all of you. It's to a place called Studio Grow .They just opened a branch in Concord. It looks like fun. (click the link and see for yourself) You know I'm all about the hands on learning/play. It says it's geared for children 0-6. Anybody up for a playdate? They are open from 10-2 m-f. If you are up for it let me know when you are available and we'll plan something soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AH!!! I went several years ago is Emeryville/Berkeley??? and I hadn't been able to remember this place since!!!
SO FUNNY!
Thank you for jogging my oh so slow memory....and YES! I will go look up pricing now and start hunting in the pillow cushions for change.....
I remember that place too! I think we went together Nikki! :) I loved that place. Let me know if you decide on a date and time.
Sounds like fun...maybe a chance for us to finally meet :)
Post a Comment