Oh W-O-W!
Just thought I'd share a jaw dropping mama moment with you all.
Big got his school pictures back on Friday. He looks so B-I-G hu? He's been growing that 70's/Jonas Brothers hair for the last year. He loves it. He is always very specific at the salon that he only wants a trim. So no cut this year. I love that you can see his missing tooth too. Really it is sooOOOoo Him.
Well he had a Daddy and Big day yesterday. They were running errands and Jay had mentioned he was going to get a haircut, Big seemed to like the idea. Ok, I thought we'll see where this goes. Well when they got home last night I saw this:
I scream, no really I was so shocked, tears welled up in my eyes and everything. I wasn't mourning the loss of the growing pains do, I was just amazed he did it. He was so proud of his hair, EVERYONE (including me at times) had wanted him to cut it- but in true Big fashion he stood firm. He liked it and that was that. So when he walked in having made that choice on his own I was so proud. He lives life on his terms, I love that about him. I ADORE having his old/new look back. I can see his face again. And, lets be honest people; there is nothing a mama likes more then staring at her gorgeous children and watching them shine.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
|
Labels:
Big
|

3 comments:
I am so sad that I had to see his haircut online instead of in person! Hopefully I can stop by sometime this week and check him out in person. I love that not so little boy!
HE looks SO adorable!
What a drastic change....you have a reason to be amazed momma! AJ sounds like such an independent thinker! I LOVE that!
God will certainly use that boldness!
One word ... handsome!
Post a Comment