The things that haunt in the night

Here are my little scary trick-or-treaters....

Big was grim reaper (and took the role seriously for all photos)

Little was the Bride of Frankenstein (and avoiding the paparazzi)

Tiny was our Black Cat (and thought the whole evening was nonsense, so she slept)

Big and Little (Tiny was sleeping)


I know, I know they are scary but it's all in fun and they know it's just make believe, well unless you know Little...of course! I wish we had gotten a picture of our whole motley crew. It was awesome and such good fun! Next year Pirates! ARG!

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

Abby totally reminds me of the cute kitty that falls for Pepe le Pew .....A-dorable!
Good times!

Anonymous said...

That make up is crazy! Looks like you guys went all out, I'm sure you had a great night :)

And don't you worry one bit...I so was NOT offended. Really, I may teach in public schools, but we want to homeschool...so I think that speaks tons :)

Anonymous said...

They are adorable and scary! They look like they had so much fun! I love reading your blog girl! Talk to you soon!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin