Happy Halloween!


Just thought I'd leave a quick post to wish you all a Happy, safe, and hopefully dry night tonight!

I can not wait to post pictures of the kids in costume for you. So for now we'll settle for a few highlights from our ill fated carving adventure. (what in the world possessed me to think carving pumpkins with a 19month old would be fun?)Big cleaned, designed, and (mostly) carved his pumpkin all by himself this year
Tiny was content to sit back and watch until....

This is what Little thought was fun, well this and trying to get the pumpkin goop to stay on Tiny's head...why should sissy miss all the fun right?
the best I could get of the two of them.

Have a great night and feel blessed that it's a friday this year, so we have the whole weekend to wean them off the sweet stuff!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin