Honestly...

My sweet friend Maritez (who has now gone private with her blog) tagged me to write 10 honest things about myself. So hold on to your seat because I'm as strange and quirky as they come.

Let's start it slow...

1. I'm not a good spellar....LOL ...Ok, but really I'm always mixing up my vowels and checking dictionary.com.

2 .I make sure to wear pink once a week. It's my favorite color and it makes me happy.

3.I don't go a single day without telling at least one person I love them. And it's twice as likely I will tell everyone I love, that I love them every chance I get.

4. When I was little I was desperate to change my name to : LoveHeartRainbowSmile.... never mind that it was 21 letters long.

5. There are few things I enjoy more then an afternoon outside, and reading with my kids. Days where I can combine the two activities are just about heaven on earth for me.

6. I talk to myself.... (and movies, and God)...A LOT.

7. My house being dirty clouds my mind and frustrates me; but I REALLY hate cleaning it... ok mostly just doing dishes and folding laundry..but with 3 kids both of those jobs are never ending.

8. My usual at Starbucks is: a grande Americano in a venti cup, the remainder filled with cream, and 2+ splenda.... easy right?

9. I allow my children to eat leaves, grass, and once by accident a mouthful of tan bark without blinking. I'm so NOT a nature germ-a-phob...public bathrooms and gum under tables...a WHOLE 'nother story!

and last but not least in the spirit of honesty and showing how truly unique I am....

10. On the rare day that I eat grilled cheese sandwiches I dip them in mustard and ketchup. I know it sounds gross and I won't let my kids even try it, but I still do it anyways. To each their own right?

... so that's me. A bit more then you wanted to know I'm sure, but in my defense I never claimed to be normal.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but bloggylands been quiet lately so lets try this: If you post your own list of ten, comment here and let me know. I'd love to read it.

ps. the eye candy is circa 2004. I've been day dreaming about Bigs' blonde hair back then recently because I think Tinys' may go blonde too this summer, and I just adored it. Also, my hubby loves holding our pictures hostage at work so i don't have any recient ones!

1 comments:

Maritez said...

YAY! I think you're the only one who has answered the challenge ;)

I LOVE #3 about you...you are SO my kind of girl :)

And I think I need to start #2, except that instead of pink...I just need to make sure I wear a color (other than black or brown) at least once a week ;)

And I have #8 memorized so no need to practice texting it quickly;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin