Flashback Friday!
In case you haven't noticed I love me some traditions! I love the way they make me feel connected to a bigger plan, I love how they bring loved ones closer- I just love them. One of our traditions every Christmas that Big starts asking about right away is cookies with Nina.Since he was born we have made a point to get together with his godmother Perla and make Christmas cookies. She lets him pick what kind, what decorations, the works. It's a time where the focus is on truly enjoying each other and the process. the results haven't always been pretty, or tasty for that matter. But that's not really what mattered anyways because it has always been time well spent. They laugh, they bake and they bond. Here are some pictures from cookies with Nina circa 2005.
Can't you see the love and laughter getting baked in?
Oh yes, that is what traditions are made of.
Friday, December 12, 2008
|
Labels:
Big,
Flashback Fridays
|

0 comments:
Post a Comment