LOL

....This is my life in a nutshell,or should I say Previa...LOL.....

I was trying to take a quick shot of my new do (what do you all think?) and I caught a perfect image of my life as a mom. I told Jay that when Tiny is sitting forward we should take a shot like this of all of us and frame it. I mean think of how often you spend in the car now a days! Just look at my kids, they were all so done by this point, and yet I'm smiling. I thought it was so funny, so I had to share.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Cute hair!I got a hair cut too!
I have to tell you ... we have been on the same wavelength these past few days ... it's eerie ... first I wanted to post an update about RyeRye's milestones (and you did one on Aubree), then I was thinking of posting Jordan's library time & I even took pictures already (then I saw Abby's library time, and then the haircut!!! WOW! I'm so amazed how parallel our lives can be! :) See you Wed!

Heidi said...

What a great hair cut! I love that your life is like that....why? Because you show mommies like me that despite chaos and being "done" you can still wear a smile! I love you!

wedogmomma said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Even the background is pretty!
Since you're smiling, God is glorified in the chaos, right!??!
What a blessing to have such a patient momma :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin