5 months already....



So as of tomorrow morning my sweet Tiny is 5 months old. 5 months! I can't even believe it!! No, I'm seriously in shock and awe. I know I mentioned before that I think of her as my perpetual newborn. I just want to fully, totally, and completely enjoy her and the brightness she brings to our family. What was I thinking when I said I was done at 2?

So I thought I'd post the things she's doing, and the things I should be doing...now that I've woken up to the fact that I can not stop time.

1. She is rolling EVERYWHERE!!!!! Awake rolling, sleeping rolling, happy rolling, frustrated rolling, always rolling. She often gets herself in many situations like this:

2. She squeals Loudly.
3. I need to let her play with more toys. I'm always thinking "oh no she's too little for that....!" when have I ever done that?
4. She's working on sitting up.
5. I have yet to get her ears pierced. Little's were done months ago by now, again I keep thinking of it but....yeah.... you know....
6. She hates her car seat, and more recently her swing.
7. I need to actually feed her solids more often.
8. I know I need to do #7 because she's been gumming me ( She's teething....yuck....)and seems to think it's soooOOOooo cute. Yeah, no.
9. Her tongue is her new BFF. It's so funny. She's always darting it in and out of her mouth.
10. She knows and smiles with glee at Big, and Little. Even being so kind as to put up with Little's smothering signs of affection.
11. I need to let the kids hold her more. She's not nearly as fragile as I feel she is.
12. She's my sense of calm, my peace, my baby, and she's almost half a year old.



12 things, for the girl born on the 12.

Tiny,

I promise I'll let you grow up (someday), if you promise to always tell your mama you love her kay?

x0x0x0xMommy

3 comments:

Maritez said...

I love the list you made...a great reminder to look back on and see exactly what she was doing at this point in time. The kids do grow and change SO quickly.....you are fortunate to be able to enjoy all those moments with her each day at home.

Heidi said...

what a great blog. I love this Desiree. Your Aubree is wonderful and such a blessing and you know, she is a delicate girl. I love the photo of her in the crib....

Jenn ~N~ Jae said...

You are an amazing mom Des. You know as I read your blogs, I start to think to myself "Wow Des is such a good mom and such a good person to share your wonderful memories with us" I can totally hear your voice when you are blogging. LOL I really envy you and Jay. Hope sometime soon Jason and I will have a family of our own and we can enjoy the same things you enjoy with your beautiful children. I miss them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin