A fun weekend!

This weekend was great!

Daddy was home, the sun was shining, and we were ready for fun!

Saturday we did our spring cleaning...translate that to Daddy and I cleaned the kiddies played, and played,and played....before we went to our Family Fun night.

This month Joan hosted, and although our camera man was off duty we DID have a blast. I learned how to play chou chou but hit a huge speed bump when Tiny refused to sleep. With a little tag team help she finally gave in and we could get back to the fun. As she grows it'll get easier I'm sure.
I know I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again but I'm so glad to have befriended these families. Hanging out is always so easy, and although we don't talk faith very much through all the laughter; it is always there.We share the same Jesus. There is such safety and peace in that.

Then on Sunday we took the kids out for a day. It was so nice. We didn't have any distractions looming, or deadlines to worry about we just got to enjoy our children, while they enjoyed themselves. We took them to San Ramon Central Park. They always have a great time there. It's true the play equipment could be updated, but kids care very little about these details. What they care most about is fun. This park has it.

This was the first time Little discovered the water feature, and man was she loving it!


Big was really enjoying playing boats and learning about the current...gatta love those teaching moments! He also built this great chain of islands in the sand.

Tiny, well she just loves to people watch. She didn't have much interest in the water although we did let her get her feet wet. She's not really a fan of the swings.
Unlike her Ate. But she did love watching them play, and practice finger walking around. All in all it was great.

Since AJ had yesterday off, and I've been a bad blogger lately I'll count that as part of this weekend too.It was a full day though. Yesterday was our dear friend Jordan's Birthday!!! We all went to pump it up and played. Then we gathered at a park and ate cup cakes and played some more. It was so much fun! He really is worth celebrating, if I get my way maybe he'll be one of my SIL's someday! LOL

Then we rounded off the day by hanging out at Heathers. This was our first visit since Jilly's surgery, and we got to see her big pink cast. That little girl is such a rockstar. She's crawling all around and back to her normal sassy self. It made me happy to see that.

That was our weekend, fully fun and fabulous.

3 comments:

wedogmomma said...

What a beautifully PACKED weekend
AND you fit in cleaning?
I'm baffled....in a good way!
Happy times....AND teaching moments ;)

Maritez said...

"safety and peace" in knowing the same Jesus...I love that :D

Joan said...

Thanks for hanging out with us and sharing the fun! And many more to come! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin