Mr. Bottle Bones

Tonight Jay and I set a side a little time to do a Halloween craft with JUST Big. It was great. We don't get the chance to both be fully present with him very often these days and I miss that.
Our craft was making Mr. Bottle Bones. I saw one hanging in my friend Heathers garage a while back and knew we had to make one this year. It's so fun and easy! A little time consuming, but worth the effort. I have been saving those Milk Jugs for a little over a month...BUT I have extras if any of you wanna give it whorl before Halloween!
The link to make it yourself is: http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=10622. I LOVE family Fun they have such awesome Ideas!
We had a ball goofing off, and spending time with our ever growing boy. It was really neat seeing how detail oriented he's become, now if only he wouldn't get so frustrated......so like me..... I guess we are who we are hu?
I'm thinking we should make this a regular event. Big loves crafty stuff, and we'd get to focus on him alone. A win win if you ask me.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
|
Labels:
Big
|

1 comments:
Cute! Q-tips make for good skeletons too, in case you want to keep a theme going ;)
Post a Comment