What it's all about...
While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt
man, that's gotta be one of the truest statements ever.
Welcome to our family blog! Upon discovering that a few of my dear friends had started new blogs, and facing the bitter truth that I will unfortunately NEVER be caught up on my scrapbooking I too have decided a blog devoted solely to my family and their never ending antics is a fabulous idea. My goal is to update it a couple of times a week. If you are planning to join me be prepared for bad grammar, terrible spelling, made up words, and lots of little lovely bits that will hopefully help you see my children through my eyes. They are my greatest gifts, and best teachers. I would be lost without them.
I have limited time tonight. I am a single mom for the weekend and my filthy house is screaming for attention. So the true updates will have to wait. Tonight I say welcome, thank you for caring, and please visit again.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
|
Labels:
mommy moments
|

0 comments:
Post a Comment